- This event has passed.
2022 Monterey Bay DART Symposium
November 30 @ 8:00 am - December 1 @ 4:00 pm
Interested in drone, automation and robotics technology (DART)?
Curious about the opportunities and challenges of expanding DART on the central coast?
Passionate about building an inclusive and diverse community in the DART industry?
Join experts, entrepreneurs, educators, policy makers and enthusiasts to learn about these topics and more at the 2022 Drone, Automation and Robotics Technology (DART) Symposium.
Attention current CSUMB Students interested in applying for a complimentary ticket? Click here to apply!
This year’s theme, “Innovation Workforce: Ready to Fly,” focuses on the economic development opportunities and challenges of expanding our DART-innovation ecosystem on the Central Coast.
Discover developments in mobility, airspace management, carbon-neutral power, while networking with some of the industry’s top performers at California State University Monterey Bay’s (CSUMB) scenic campus. Space is limited, so RSVP now!
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Discover how Monterey’s unique community and geographical assets can be leveraged to the advantage of our community and the future of the industry.
Engage with experts and learn how DART-related industries such as advanced air mobility, agriculture, clean energy, and more are evolving to:
- Integrate new transportation systems into communities,
- Leverage DART-related innovations for market and community benefits,
- Meet current and near-future market demands,
- Uplift our existing workforce,
- Create new pipelines for trade, education, investment and community resiliency.
Hear from industry, agency, education and philanthropic leaders and panels examining the interplay of DART-related innovation with:
- New companies creating cutting-edge products and services,
- Critical linkages between industry and education pipeline,
- Appropriate policies to support and secure leading innovators
- Innovation ecosystems
- Building a skilled and inclusive workforce
- Opening training and career pathways
- Fueling community engagement