Santa Cruz Works New Tech Startup Rumble!
December 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We are excited to announce our last New Tech of 2021: Startup Rumble. In one fast-paced hour, startups from Santa Cruz Accelerates 2021-22 will compete for Rumble Winner by demoing their solutions — possibly what could be the next Looker or Joby Aviation. YOU the audience will have a chance to vote on each startup’s ability to present, and the value of their solution. Your 1st place Rumble Winner will receive $500, 2nd and 3rd will receive $250 each.
Kicking off this event is CyberNINES – an established company in cyber security.
Get ready to Rumble!!
- Better Boxes creates patented organizational products that can withstand a 2,000 pound crush test yet are light enough to lift with a finger. They are constructed of paper honeycomb and E-flute corrugated, coated with a compostable plant plastic coating that is made from corn.
- Robotics Cats Limited provides early wildfire detection and environmental monitoring products. Their early wildfire detection solution combines the power of AI and computer vision, AI and IoT.
- Immergo Labs aims to push beyond the limits of reality through immersive exercise-based telehealth by giving therapists and patients the ability to be in same room, walk around each other in 3D, and “capture in-person success metrics through intelligent movement analysis from anywhere across the world.”
- Purcell’s mission is to advance ‘packaged-at-purchase’ retailing to realize the benefits of a hyper-efficient bulk supply chain with simplified refill solutions.
- The Apptopus empowers mom and pop restaurants by helping them navigate the complexities of e-commerce and 3rd party delivery services i.e. Grubhub, Doordash, Uber Eats.
- Climatize is building a climate FinTech mobile app that allows you to invest in renewable energy projects through your spare change.