- This event has passed.
Startup Rumble Part 2
February 2 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
You had a ringside seat for Startup Rumble on December 1, 2021. Now it is time for part 2 with 7 more exciting Santa Cruz startups. YOU the audience will vote for the winners. Amazon gift cards will go to 1st place – $500. 2nd and 3rd will each receive $250. Get ready to rummmmmble! More details at Startup Rumble Part 2.
- AirSet – AirSet has set out to build the DamperCTRL device – a networked airflow damper that automatically adjusts to maintain correct airflow levels and provide real-time reporting and alerts for hospitals and long-term care facilities.
- Belay Securities – Belay eliminates income instability for rideshare workers using a proprietary financial instrument. Drivers input a schedule they want to earn a guaranteed wage within. If they earn less than our guarantee, we top them up. If they earn more by the end of their contract, we charge them – AT MOST – 4% of the original forecast. We plan soon to add deactivation protection and mugging insurance.
- LuvMart – LuvMart is a consumer goods and food delivery service operating in the Bay Area through 7 dark fulfillment centers as of July 2021. LuvMart’s marketplace enables CPG brands and independent retailers to launch direct-to-consumer sales on LuvMart in a matter of minutes. More information
- Pare – At Pare, we work with several great employers, who are looking to grow their teams and need help from the community to fulfill this. Our growing community of referrers identifies people in their network who would be a great fit for these jobs. We connect those referrals with the open positions and, when a hire is made, we share the referral fee from the employer with the referrer.
- Skyu – (pronounced “skew”) is a marketplace powered by a mobile app that connects retailers, brands, malls, and businesses with a network of labor. At Skyu, we believe that retail is changing, not dying. Whether you want to optimize your business costs, conquer the labor shortage, or just want to make extra money on your own time, explore the Skyu platform and find unique ways to serve your needs.
- Vanly – find and rent private parking spaces, most including amenities, all around the United States. Started in 2019, Vanly was developed by UCSC students to help their friends and classmates who lived in vans find safe and legal overnight parking.
- Wonderfil – Wonderfil is building smart, scalable refill stations that can be installed in any location to enable plastic-free shopping for liquid and cream products. The beauty of refill stations is not only are they better for the environment, but they are cost and time saving for consumers, CPG companies, and stores.