Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo, the region’s premier investment conference, is where the region’s fastest-growing companies meet with top-tier investors and alternative sources of funding. As the region’s largest showcase of emerging companies, Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo connects local companies with an audience of venture capitalists, bankers, angel investors and others who can help them raise the capital they need to grow their business.
Coming September 2020 Online!
Speakers & Panels
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs and Startup Companies
- Angel and Venture Capital Investors
- Lenders and Other Sources of Startup Capital
- Partners in the Monterey Bay Startup Ecosystem
- Students of Entrepreneurship and Startup Finance
- Community Leaders
Goals of the Expo:
- Bring together startup companies and sources of capital
- Connect investors to startups seeking funding
- Network with fellow investors and entrepreneurs