2020 Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo
September 28 @ 8:30 am - September 30 @ 2:00 pm
Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo, the region’s premier startup investment conference, is where the region’s fastest-growing companies meet with top-tier investors and alternative sources of funding. The region’s largest showcase of emerging companies connects local companies with venture capitalists, bankers, angel investors, and others who can help them raise the capital they need to grow their business. This year’s event will be a multi-day online event.
How to participate in this exciting event:
- Apply to be one of the featured companies pitching to investors
- Attend the Expo – hear from featured keynote speakers, see featured startup company pitches, investor panels, and more!
This fourth annual Startup Investment event is a collaboration between the Startup Investment community and Slow Money Community Capital in the Monterey Bay region. This exciting event provides businesses, investors, Chamber members, and the larger Monterey Bay community a forum for pathways to funding local and regional startup business projects.
This year’s event is a multi-day event held virtually online. Your ticket includes access to the entire three-day event. Each day will have sessions including keynote speakers, investor panels, and pitch sessions.
Who should participate:
- Entrepreneurs and Startup Companies
- Angel and Venture Capital Investors
- Lenders and Other Sources of Startup Capital
- Partners in the Monterey Bay Startup Ecosystem
- All students
- Community Leaders
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship and new exciting startups
For more information go to https://www.siccmonterey.com/.