Application Deadline: Startup Challenge Monterey Bay 2021
March 8 @ 11:30 pm
Let Startup Challenge help move your business forward!
Nothing inspires and prepares you to bring your ideas to market like Startup Challenge Monterey Bay.
Calling all entrepreneurs in Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz counties! The Startup Challenge Monterey Bay is now accepting applications to enter this year’s competition.
What is it? Startup Challenge is an annual competitive acceleration process that teaches, coaches, mentors, networks, and connects entrepreneurs to the knowledge and resources they need.
Who can apply? New businesses (less than two years old). Applicant businesses must be based in Monterey, San Benito, or Santa Cruz counties.
What are the benefits?
- Workshops to help you develop your business pitch
- Pitch your idea to a panel of business experts and get valuable feedback
- Learn about starting a company and analyzing your business
- Finalists receive mentoring and additional workshops
- Compete for prizes and great exposure to the local community for business development and funding.
- Fast track to other programs
Application deadline online is Monday, March 8th at 11:59 PM PST.
Qualifying Round pitch on Saturday, April 4th.
Final Round pitches will be broadcasted on May 7th.
For more information and to apply, go to https://startupchallengemb.com/.