Build Your Dream Team: Small Biz + Startup Culture & Hiring Hacks
March 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for an interactive workshop designed to empower startups and small businesses like yours. Gain invaluable insights on:
- Cultivating a strong, healthy team culture: Discover best practices for fostering trust, collaboration, and engagement, creating an environment where your team thrives.
- Hiring the right people: Confused about whether to hire an independent contractor, fractional executives, part-time or full-time employees? Learn about different employment models, understand their advantages and drawbacks, and learn how to make the best match for your needs.
- Unveiling best practices for each hiring approach: Dive deep into effective tactics for attracting top talent, conducting successful interviews, and onboarding new members seamlessly.
This workshop is packed with:
- Actionable strategies and real-world examples: Leave with practical tools you can implement immediately.
- Q&A and open discussion: Get your questions answered and share your unique challenges with peers.
- Expert guidance: Learn from an industry professional with proven experience in team building and talent acquisition.
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in your team’s success and set your business up for sustainable growth! Register now and secure your spot!
About the Speaker
Candice Elliott uses values-aligned HR best practices to help impact-driven leaders grow their teams, improve employee retention, create a supportive, safe work environment, and save money.
With over 15 years of experience, a master’s degree in HR from Penn State, and a Senior Professional certification in California, she has the knowledge, experience, and skills your organization is looking for. Candice is passionate about supporting small businesses and nonprofits through monetary donations and time. During the pandemic, she donated hundreds of work hours to support organizations during and through the challenges of the changing world of work.
When Candice isn’t supporting businesses with values-aligned HR best practices, you can find her adventuring with her child in and around her home – the land of the Awaswas-speaking people, so-called Santa Cruz, California.