- This event has passed.
Caring for Your Corporation in the COVID-19 Era
April 9, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join SC Works Partner Pioneer Resource Member Bill Richter, of Richter Law Offices, and veteran of 2008, for a discussion of 10+ things you can think about doing so that your corporation emerges strong, financeable and acquirable. Topics to be covered include general discussions (not legal advice) of:
- Ensuring continuity of ownership – Looking out for your family’s interest in your ownership stake and your control of the business
- Ensuring continuity of governance – How to protect the ability of your Board to function in an emergency
- Ensuring your equity incentive plans are doing their jobs – ways to be kind to your optionees
- How to think about fundraising in the COVID-19 era, lessons from 2008
- What to look for if you are reviewing existing contracts, seeking waivers, negotiating new agreements
- How to think about the Board’s oversight obligations
- How to make creative uses of equity
- Reasons to preserving the record to make claims for relief
- Regulatory considerations: Don’t ignore deadlines with USPTO; Planning in the event of closures of Secretary of State
- The need to maintaining trust and confidence of your constituencies, and discussion of strategies on how to do that
Other? What keeps you up at night! Submit questions now at: info@SantaCruzWorks.org. This is a free webinar. There will be an open Q&A.