- This event has passed.
Caring for Your Corporation in the COVID-19 Era
April 9, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join Bill Richter for a discussion of 10+ things you can do so that your corporation emerges strong, financeable, and acquirable.
Join SC Works Partner Pioneer Resource Member Bill Richter, of Richter Law Offices, and veteran of 2008, for a discussion of 10+ things you can think about doing so that your corporation emerges strong, financeable and acquirable. Topics to be covered include general discussions (not legal advice) of:
- Ensuring continuity of ownership – Looking out for your family’s interest in your ownership stake and your control of the business
- Ensuring continuity of governance – How to protect the ability of your Board to function in an emergency
- Ensuring your equity incentive plans are doing their jobs – ways to be kind to your optionees
- How to think about fundraising in the COVID-19 era, lessons from 2008
- What to look for if you are reviewing existing contracts, seeking waivers, negotiating new agreements
- How to think about the Board’s oversight obligations
- How to make creative uses of equity
- Reasons to preserving the record to make claims for relief
- Regulatory considerations: Don’t ignore deadlines with USPTO; Planning in the event of closures of Secretary of State
- The need to maintaining trust and confidence of your constituencies, and discussion of strategies on how to do that
Other? What keeps you up at night! Submit questions now at: info@SantaCruzWorks.org. This is a free webinar. There will be an open Q&A.