- This event has passed.
Planning for a Healthy Business
March 25, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM (PDT)
Open – 25 places remaining
3/25/2020 8:00 AM (PDT)
Erika (831) 424-1099, x3
Seaside Creates 656 Broadway Avenue, Seaside CA 93955
Business Financing, Business Plan, Business Start-up/Preplanning
An overview to help you create your road map for business startup success.Topics covered include:
- Explain how an evolving planning process can help you make key decisions as business owners.
- Describe how to convert a vague idea into a resource plan.
- Explain the importance of a healthy personal credit score and healthy relationships with lenders.
- Describe how a business plan helps motivate stakeholders to understand and support your business ideas.
- Explain the benefits of creating a day-to-day action plan for running a small business.
- Startup Resources
Sponsored by the City of Seaside and funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, the CA Governor’s Office of Small Business and Economic Development. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Erika at (831) 424-1099, ext. 3 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and Fees: Payment of seminar fees may be made by check, money order or credit card. Payment must be received at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee your space in the seminar.
Refund Policy: If you wish to request a refund, please contact the conference organizer listed above at least 24 hours prior to the start of the seminar. You may also elect to send a substitute in your place. If the event is cancelled, all fees will be refunded. Fees will not be refunded for seminars not attended by payee unless a refund is requested at least 24 hours in advance.
Special Accommodations: In accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state law, you may request accommodations due to a disability by contacting the event organizer listed above. Advance notice may be necessary for some accommodations. Registration must be paid prior to accommodation requests.