- This event has passed.
September 6 - September 7
Revolution.Aero is the premier event for the aviation and aerospace industries, bringing together thought leaders, innovators, investors, and disruptors to explore the future of flight.
Over two days, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from a diverse range of speakers, participate in interactive sessions, and network with like-minded individuals passionate about shaping the future of aviation and aerospace.
Some of the topics we’ll be exploring include:
- Choosing the right investor
- The challenges and benefits of hybrid, electric and hydrogen fueled propulsion
- The role of the aviation revolution in the mobility revolution
- How OEMs can finance production
- Issues of insuring advanced aircraft
- Integrating new technology in existing airspace
- Where advanced air mobility will be in 2035
- Where is regional aviation on the hype scale
We’ll also be featuring keynote presentations from some of the most influential voices in the industry, as well as showcasing the latest innovations and technologies that are transforming aviation as we know it.
We’ve designed the event to be highly interactive, with plenty of opportunities for attendees to network, collaborate, and learn from each other. You have the chance to meet with aviation giants such as Airbus, Joby, Archer, NBAA and Bristow as well as exciting startups leading the revolution, view which companies attended our Dublin event below. We have scheduled over 10 hours of networking across the two days giving you the best chance to make long-lasting and powerful connections.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, investor, policymaker, or simply someone who is passionate about leading the future of aviation and aerospace, Revolution.Aero San Francisco 2023 is an event you won’t want to miss.