- This event has passed.
Santa Cruz Works New Tech November 2022
November 2 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This is the last virtual event before we return to in-person events in December 2022. And what a lineup!!
- Community Interest: Kyle Kelly will discuss the pros and cons of Measure O, the Library Mixed-Use project, where voting Yes means No, and No means Yes.
- Niantic Labs: Remember Pokémon Go? Wait until you see what is coming! Filip Iliescu leads the developer adoption team for Niantic. Filip will be sharing about Niantic’s Lightship platform, which you can use to create world class AR applications like Niantic’s hit game, Pokémon Go.
- Drivr: Sol Lipman and Jacob Knobel have done it again! Drivr is a crowdsourced tipping platform for Amazon drivers. The world debut!
- Chorestop: all the way from Kailua Hawaii (the most beautiful place on Earth), Greg Lowrance will reveal a new virtual service for every chore.
- Add Health Today: Sean Nichols will reveal a new service to help you and your teams stay mentally and emotionally healthy every day.
- Roadz: Jake Haselden is unifying commercial fleets’ digital solutions into one location. Built for the connected vehicle market, powering a few of the largest solution providers in North America.
- One Mountain Leadership: Leadership matters. Ty Hammond mentors individuals and teams on how to shift challenges from ‘what to do about them’, to ‘how to grow from them’. His presentation is “Scaling Accountability: The Keystone Agreement”
- Zendesk: learn from Fernanda Baker about the #1 customer support platform in the universe. And how you can get a 6-month free subscription.
This event will be recorded, BUT…it will be made available only to paid SCWorks Members and Partners. Have you thought about becoming a member? JOIN TODAY