- This event has passed.
Santa Cruz Works New Tech September 2021
September 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Zoom link for tonight’s event at 7pm is: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88202824938
We hope this is the last all-virtual New Tech. By October 2021, we would love to return to in-person, augmented with virtual. Nonetheless, we have a “sick” line up! Starting out with an update from Socrates Rosenfeld about what the recent $100M Series C means for Jane Technologies and Santa Cruz. Followed by Andrew Devlin’s exciting announcement for PitchHub. And then…
- Rosemary Menard / Director of Water City of Santa Cruz – learn about our water infrastructure and why Santa Cruz is the poster child for water conservation. Rosemary is also Interim City Manager.
- Seeds Renewables / William Wiseman – Seeds is building the Climate Fintech app for retail investors. With Seeds every time you use your credit card you’re investing your spare change into profitable & sustainable assets. Fighting climate change has never been easier! Save the world and earn money at the same time, what’s a better deal than that? See video below.
- RealSeq Biosciences / Sergio Barberan – orignially from Mexico City, Sergio & team have developed a RNA “point-of-need” testing platform for realtime analysis of outbreaks. Read about it at Santa Cruz Startup Tackles Neglected Diseases.
- DoorFinder / Chris Duval – with this new application, businesses can discover new retail markets and target better distribution of their products. Beverage companies love it!
- Project Unicorn / Estaban Alvarado – a social app for early stage startups to get discovered by scouts, investors, and other founders anywhere in the world.
- Akkio / Jonathan Reilly – near realtime AI with your data-driven decisions. You gotta see this to believe it!
- Waygate / Dan Redmon – XRay tech to inspect batteries in smartphones to eVTOLs. Full story here: All Roads Lead to Santa Cruz
Get your ticket now!