- This event has passed.
SBDC: Digital Marketing Intensive (Get Found. Sell More.)
April 19, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$100
Get ready for the return of in-person retail and the summer tourist season. Sharpen your digital practices. Get visitors and locals alike excited to spend money with your business.
Sign up now for our NEW spring digital marketing intensive program! Improve your web presence, keywords, search engine results, and social media best practices.
- (1) Personalized digital audit of your business’s online “findability”, web site, Facebook, and Instagram channels.
- (2) Five hours of webinars during Spring e-Week to dig deeper on every part of your digital marketing audit: from web site design, keyword use, social media presence, and more.
- (3) Up to 10 hours of one-to-one digital marketing & e-commerce consulting from our experienced team.
This is for you IF:
- You have had a business web site for at least 6-12 months
- You use Facebook or Instagram to engage customers
- You are ready to work on your online customer engagement
- You are hoping to capture significant revenue during the upcoming summer season
Cost for entire program is $100 and includes digital audit and report, 5 workshops, private consulting. Income-based scholarships available for Humboldt county businesses. Please complete this voluntary, confidential income self-certification form and send to Rowan Seaman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know asap if you qualify.
Method: All webinar sessions will be virtual, using Zoom. You will need a computer, good internet speed, a microphone and speaker.
- Monday April 12th: Complete this Audit Application Form asap, no later than noon on 4/12.
- Friday, April 16th: You will receive a customized report within 5 business days, no later than close-of-day 4/16.
- Monday April 19th through Friday, April 23rd from 12-1 pm: join the digital marketing and e-commerce lunch time webinars.