- This event has passed.
SBDC SBA Webinar: EIDL and EIDL Reconsideration
September 3 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
In response to COVID-19, small business owners, including agricultural businesses, and nonprofit organizations in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories can apply for the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL).
On Friday, September 3rd at 11:00am PST, join the SBA for a FREE webinar on EIDL and EIDL Reconsideration!
During this webinar with SBA experts, you will learn:
- WHEN to apply for EIDL and EIDL Reconsideration
- HOW to apply and what the loan process is
- WHICH forms to fill out based on the specifics of your loan
- LOAN terms, interest rates, loan amounts and more will be discussed
- WHAT documentation you will need
This event will include a Q&A period with SBA experts so you can get your questions answered live during the webinar.
This webinar will be hosted on Microsoft Teams and no advance registration is required to participate in it. You can view it on your phone if you have installed the Teams app, or watch it on your computer.
Click on the link below at 11:00 am PST on Friday, Sept 3rd to participate.