- This event has passed.
SBDC: Starting Your Business Pt 2
April 9, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Take the first steps on your journey to being an entetrpeneur.
This webinar is a brief introduction to entrepreneurship and what goes into creating and starting a new business.
This webinar will run over 2 consecutive days.
It includes a high-level overview of some of the things that will be critical to your success, including:
In Part 1
- Assessing how well suited you are to be an entrepreneur and how to make sure that the idea you have is practical.
- What business structures are available and which one might be best for you.
- The permits and licenses you might need.
In Part 2
- How to take your idea all the way to reality
- What you will need to know about Business Plans and Business Financials.