- This event has passed.
SBDC Webinar: Online Marketing Strategy – Developing an Overall Marketing Strategy To Get Customers
November 24 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This class will help you create a simple strategic approach to what you’re doing online. Topics include:
- What are your options on the Internet? What’s right for your type of business?
- How do you make your business found online?
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn — Oh my! What is realistic when you don’t have the time and budget to be everywhere?
- Do reviews really matter?
- What is SEO and how much does it matter?
Join Cathy Balach, Napa-Sonoma SBDC Strategic Marketing Advisor and certified NxLevel Instructor, to get your online strategy in order.
Cathy Balach is a Bay Area business consultant with proven success in online strategy, online and traditional marketing communications, and business planning. She’s a certified NxLevel instructor, teaching the 11-week NxLevel program for the SBDC. She’s headed up three ventures of her own and has over a decade of experience helping business owners plan, start, and grow their businesses. Her expertise includes content development, graphic imagery, all things WordPress, and email marketing.