- This event has passed.
Startups & Government: Compatible at Last presented by Established
March 15, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
You’re Cordially Invited
Established is thrilled to share that we are headed to Austin (virtually) for our 11th year producing events during SXSW! Grab your queso, tacos, root beer or margarita and join us – event details below.
Monday, March 15 | 2 – 4 PM EST
Learn how to win government funds for your startup!
Who Should Register: Emerging Founders, Seasoned Entrepreneurs, Startup Teams, Startup of the Year Alumni, Partners, Ecosystem Builders, and Small Businesses
Date: Monday, March 15
Times: 2 – 4 PM EST
Reminder: Join us after the event for Q&A: America’s Seed Fund | Non-dilutive Startup Funding – Startup Community on Clubhouse (details below)
2 – 2:30 PM
- Funding Opportunities Designed for Startups
2:30 – 3 PM
- Room #1- AMA with Small Business Association (SBA)
3 – 3:30 PM
- Room #2 – AMA with National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Room #3 – AMA with Department of Energy (DOE)
3:30 – 4 PM
- Room #4 – AMA with NASA
- Room #5 – AMA with National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Then, head over to Clubhouse to continue the conversation!
4 PM | Clubhouse – Startup Community
- Q&A: America’s Seed Fund – Non-Dilutive Startup Funding
- Join us here.
What to expect?
- Learn about the various government funds designed for startups
- Your can be in the room with representatives from Small Business Administration (SBA), Department of Energy (DOE), National Institutes of Health (NIH), NASA, and National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Get your questions answered during breakout Ask Me Anything sessions
- Cultivate connections with like-minded innovators and ecosystem builders
- Get tips on the application process for America’s Seed Fund
We hope to see you at our other SXSW programming!
March 16 (2 – 4 PM EST)
Tables Turned: Top VC’s Pitch to You and Startups, Live!
Featuring: Allie Burns, CEO at Village Capital; Clay Gordon, Partner at Stout Street Capital; Dan Kerr, Partner at Flyover Capital; Heather Buffo, Venture Growth & Partnerships Lead at Republic; Mary Grove, Partner at Bread & Butter Ventures; Carlos Antequera , Co-Founder & Managing Director at Novel Growth Partners; and, more…
After each event, we’ll continue the conversation in our Startup Community Club on Clubhouse. Join us along with some of our speakers so you can connect and join the conversation in a fun and casual environment.
March 15 | Clubhouse Link – America’s Seed Fund Q&A https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/xpozVeZzhttps://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/xpozVeZz
March 16 | Clubhouse Link – VC & Investor Reverse Pitch Q&A