Are you interested in working with an amazing team to promote economic prosperity in the Monterey Bay region?
The iiED focuses the resources of CSU Monterey Bay, other regional educational institutions, successful entrepreneurs, and other regional resources to build and support the Monterey Bay entrepreneurial ecosystem. You will work alongside a talented team to foster new businesses and emerging industries in the greater Monterey Bay region.
The Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development has an immediate opening for the following position:
Administrative Support Coordinator
Interested candidates must apply online through the university system.
The Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development occasionally has internship opportunities available. We strongly encourage CSUMB students with the appropriate skills to apply.
Communication Design Intern
The Communication Design Intern designs logos, flyers, brochures, advertisements and other visual design marketing material for print and web for iiED programs and events.
Event Management Intern
- Volunteer recruitment/organization
- Email correspondence with team and various stakeholders
- Attend weekly logistics team meetings
- Organize task management for team on Asana
- Create, organize and update planning spreadsheets and other event resources
- Manage event participant registration on Eventbrite
Marketing Assistant Intern
- Compose and post online content for iiED’s social media accounts.
- Manage iiED’s social media accounts and monitor analytics.
- Assist in organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations to the student body
- Communicate directly with potential clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks assigned when assigned to ensure the functionality and coordination of iiED’s activities.
Interested students should contact Mary Jo Zenk to inquire about current internships.