Congratulations to all of the winners and participants of Techstars Startup Weekend Monterey Bay 2019!
Here are the final results:
Naming Convention created a working prototype product to
increase productivity in marketing departments around the world by automating the process of creating and inserting structured naming conventions for their digital marketing campaigns.
LoopA web- and mobile-based platform for students to exchange new and used goods within their college community (plan to start at CSUMB campus)
Derma CareAn online platform helping individuals with acne by providing them treatment suggestions and connecting them to a supportive community.
Our VillageWe connect moms and support them in building community to cooperatively address their needs – because we believe it does take a village to raise a child.
- Awarenest: A marketplace connecting health and wellness teachers to those who wish to improve their physical and mental well-being.
- FlameX: A home safety system to protect the structure and exterior of the home from the destruction of wildfires.
- Food Fit: On demand tailored meal preps.
- Hiking Exchange: Providing a platform to provide outdoor activities.
- Hoop Dream: Non-profit organization to grow interest for basketball youth in Kuwait.
- In on It: A social network for cannabis users providing the customer with cannabis deals in his/her community they may not be aware of.
- Join Me: An app that brings people together through a mapping application. Hosts can show tourists events and activities in the area happening right now.
- Loan Maven: Providing lending solutions for individuals with high and complex income streams.
- Stay Up: Build a platform to enable college and high schools to drive mental health awareness among students. (plan to start at CSUMB campus).