- This event has passed.
February 2023 New Tech
February 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We are very excited to announce our second New Tech event of the year. We have a stellar line up of companies ranging from women’s health to new financial management apps and much more. But first…
This event will be held at the new Courtyard by Marriott Santa Cruz. Not only is this event space 2-3xs the size of previous venues, it includes FREE valet parking for the first 100 attendees.
Tiffany Wise-West will give a 10-minute update on the city’s Climate Action Plan. This is of particular importance as we have experienced climate whiplash from drought to wildfires to flooding. Tiffany is the Sustainability and Climate Action Manager for the City of Santa Cruz.
- 1212 Gateway – a local entrepreneur has created a bevy of skin care products made for physical, mental, and spiritual self-care.
- eBullience – Corporate governance gets a lift. Real data, in real-time.
- HANSNAP – the SNAP CLIP is a “One Button Remote for Phone, Tablet, Laptop” that gives you the ability to take a photo, change music/volume settings, or record all at the touch of a button.
- MoneyFlow – the MoneyFlow 3-Step System combines a simple and uber-cool gaming technology and the psychology of positive reinforcement to make tracking your money, budgeting and building your net worth fun and rewarding.
- Radivision – a new platform for startups to stream and build community, connecting viewers to the entrepreneurial ecosystem, its wealth creation, and new opportunities.
- Stork Labs – a flexible, semi-autonomous operative vaginal delivery tool to help birthing people and babies stay safe during birth by enabling Obstetricians to avoid unplanned cesarean deliveries.
1212 Gateway will be hosting a raffle where featuring a $200 retail price value prize package. More details will be shared during New Tech. You must be present to win.
Additionally, local businesses MERGE4, Wynn Capital Management, Leadership SCC, and Santa Cruz County Science & Engineering Fair will have display tables in the networking area. If you are a business interested in getting your product or services in front of our event attendees, complete the Sponsor form.
As always, the first hour 6-7pm will be food (free pizza), beverages, networking, and live music by Cruz Control. Company presentations start at 7pm, and end at 8pm. Each presenting company will have 5 minutes to tell us something incredibly interesting about their startup experience, solutions, jobs, investment opportunities, etc. Don’t miss this event!
Volunteer? Would you like to help with registration, setup, and teardown? Contact email@example.com