The 2020 SICC presents a unique opportunity to pitch to and network with angel and venture capital investors, impact investors, community capital investors, regional banks, and sources of alternative financing. The SICC welcomes scalable ventures looking for seed financing through Series A financing, as well as smaller businesses looking for alternative financing options.
What pitching companies get:
- Join a select group of companies pitching to investors
- Opportunity to pitch to a panel of accredited investors
- 10 minutes to pitch live online plus 5 minutes for Q&A from the investor panel
- Exposure to all attendees, which will include other potential investors
- Dedicated website page to display company profile and investor information
- Company description
- Company executive summary
- Pitch deck
- Contact information
- Listing on the public-facing website as a presenting company
- Coaching and feedback on live pitching and executive summary writing
Interested companies should apply at https://www.siccmonterey.com/. Companies will be reviewed by our panel of expert investors; companies will be accepted based on their attractiveness to investors.
Application fee to pitch is $25.00. If accepted you will be charged a $150.00 featured company fee. Pitching companies will receive a dedicated pitch page on the official event website. Pitch coaching will be available to all selected companies. Selected companies will be supplied further instructions for promoting their pitch.
Applicant companies must be based in North America and may apply to one of the following categories:
- Venture Pitches will be for companies intending to scale that are raising money through Angel and/or Venture Capital investors.
- Community Capital pitches will be for companies in the social venture or smaller business categories that are raising money through impact investing sources.
What to include in your application:
- Name of Company Contact
- Contact Email Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Company Website
- Short Description of Company
- The current status of your company? (Include accomplishments to date, funding raised to date, revenues to date, and product development status)
- What size of raise your company is looking for
- What is the form of your raise (equity; convertible debt/SAFE notes; debt; other)
- A copy of your company’s executive summary (can be revised prior to your pitch)
- A copy of your pitch deck (can be revised prior to your pitch)
Don’t miss this opportunity to raise funding for your business!
Visit https://www.siccmonterey.com/ for more information and to apply!